Players line up as shown
1. On first whistle at both ends F1 battles with the D from the corner - continue until next whistle.
- Let them battle hard for 30 seconds or so.
2. On the second whistle the next forward passes to the D on the point who walks the line and shoots.
3. F1 and D continue to battle in front of the net while D shoots from the point.
4. After the point shot the D from the corner makes a pass to the F who was battling in front of the net who goes in on a 1 on 1 against the point shooting D.
D's rotate after drill
Make sure they battle hard until they hear the second whistle.
Make sure they stay on their own side for the 1 on 1.
Add another whistle and pass from the next forward for a 2 on 1.