Players line up as shown
1. Forward passes to D and both forwards go to the net - one should stay wide for possible one-timer.
2. D makes D to D pass and D shoots or passes.
• Make sure if the Forward is setting up for a one-timer that they are on their off wing.
3. After the d shoots or passes he gets ready for a 2 on 1.
4. Forwards receive a pass from the line that didn't make the initial pass to start the drill.
• Start the drill over at any time if a bad pass is made.
• Make sure you do the drill on both sides of the ice for the same length of time.
5. Forwards go in on 2 on 1
• D practice staying in the middle with an emphasis on not allowing a late pass - try and make the puck carrier shoot.
• F practice creating width and/or depth in their attack.