Players line up as shown in the neutral zone.
1. P1 enters the zone on the whistle with P3 supporting him.
2. P4 and P2 defend with body positioning - P4 must start by going around the pylon as shown giving P1 a head start.
3. The battle will continue until the zone is cleared or about 30 seconds.Notes:
- make sure they are battling hard throughout their turn.
- stress good body positioning - defend between the attacker and the net.
Submitted by: Dan Trepanier
Sub categories: Puck control, Skating, Passing