Players line up as shown
1. On Coaches whistle Players 3 and 5 follow pattern as shown and receive a lead pass from 1 and 7 respectively.
2. Then 1 and 7 repeat from the opposite corners - for the first while have them leave on the Coaches whistle then have them leave after they make the pass
- make sure the pass is ahead of the players
- make the players use their backhand to make and receive the passes if they're on their backhand (stick should always be 'up ice' when receiving pass)
- put the pylons close together and at the line
1. Same idea except have them go in between the pylons and receive the pass.
2. They really have to keep their heads up after they receive the pass or they will run into the oncoming player.
3. Leave on the Coaches whistle.
Submitted by: Dan Trepanier
Sub categories: Skating, Passing, Shooting