Players line up as shown and this is done at both ends of the ice at the same time.
Basic passing drill.
1. Get the players to start it off half speed and to try and make as many passes as they can up until the far blue line.
2. Once they get to the blue line players1 drives to the outside and player 2 dives to the net and receives pass.
3. Player 1 goes to the net following pass.
4. when the player drives to the outside have player 2 position himself in the high slot.
5. P1 passes to P2 who shoots, P1 goes to the net after the passNotes:
- Start off slow .
- Make sure players are alternating positions as the passer and the receiver
Submitted by: Dan Trepanier
Sub categories: Warming up, Skating, Puck control