Players line up as shown
1. Drill starts at the same time at both ends on the Coaches whistle
2. Forwards (circles) pass the puck to the Defensemen (triangles).
3. D move to the center of the ice and shoot with forward deflecting the puck.
4. After the deflection the forward goes into the corner and picks up a puck and goes in for a 1 on 1
5. After the D shoots the puck he immediately pressures the forward by going well into the offensive zone - this is done to promote gap control.
6. Once complete Coach will restart the drill on his whistle and so on.
7. Do it from both sides
Submitted by: Dan Trepanier
Sub categories: Puck control, Skating, Shooting