Players Line up as shown:
It progresses as follows (2-3 minutes each):
1. Top left circle - basic passing around the circle.
2. Top right circle - pass and follow
3. Bottom circle - One Player in the middle applying pressure and must stay inside the circle. If the player in the middle intercepts or if a bad pass is made the players switch.
1. Players make initial pass and the receiver stick handles for a few seconds.
2. Players must move to support the puck.
For example: if (top left) Player 2 passes to Player 1 than Player 4 has to move as shown in order to support the puck and give Player 1 two passing options.
If he stayed where he was than Player 1 would only have one passing option.
Players must always be in their hockey stance ready to receive passes - full intensity.