Players line up as shown in 3 separate lines
1. Player 5 leaves and goes around the pylon and receives a pass from 1.
2. Once Player 5 receives the pass 3 takes off up ice and receives a pass from 5.
3. Players 1 goes up the middle and acts as the high man.
4. Player 3 goes to the outside, 5 goes to the net, and 1 is the high guy.
5. Once in the triangle they have to make at least 2 passes
- timing is so important
- try and beat the goalie with a quick pass and shot
Submitted by: Dan Trepanier
Sub categories: Skating, Passing, Puck control