Players line up at center ice - 3F 2D - the rest of the players along the boards or in the bench.
1. Center goes in and shoots and than goes behind the net.
2. Wings skate around the circle as shown.
3. D skate in and mirror the Wings.
4. Coach will pass Center the puck and the Center sets up ready to breakout.
5. Wings follow pattern making an open pivot - always facing the puck and move up ice.
6. D continue to mirror Wings.
7. Center has to time it, take 2-3 strides and pass to either Wing in motion.
8. 3 on 2 up ice, next 5 players go.