This is a drill for goalies side-to-side mobility.
You need 2 coaches
1. Goalies line up as shown.
2. Start out by taking shots from side to side letting the goalies get set up for the next shot.
3. Give each goalie about 6-8 shots each and have the other goalie watch angles from behind the net.
4. As they get used to the angles, start to give them less time to set up.
4. Then add the possibility of a pass and one-timer as opposed to simply shooting.
Submitted by: Dan Trepanier
Sub categories: Stick handling, Shooting, Passing