This drill can be combined with any 1 on 1 drill that is mirrored on both sides - it just adds to these drills.
1. On the 1 on 1 portion of the drill when they are in the neutral zone area the variation begins.
2. Forward makes a pass to the D'
3. D pivots at the blue line and so does the Forward'
- Now the D is skating back towards the F.
4. The D makes a pass to the F.
5. F pivots and attacks whenever they want and try to catch the D off guard.
6. D must keep a close gap without being beaten.
Submitted by: Dan Trepanier
Sub categories: Offense 1 on 1, Defense 1 on 1, Shooting