This is a warm up for the players and the Goalies
1. Basically, the players line up as shown and skate to center ice and pick up a puck and shoot on the goalie.
2. Make sure the players are shooting and not dekeing the goalies.
3. Next player in line leaves once the player crossed the blue line.
4. The player skates backwards to the pucks, makes a pass to the next guy in line.
5. Skates hard to the net and receives a return pass while ensuring that he doesn't go offside.
Submitted by: Dan Trepanier
Sub categories: Skating, Passing, Goaltending